Do you want to write a stronger story?
If so we have the book—and giveaway!—for you. We are currently running a Goodreads giveaway for our bestselling book, Plot Development: An Outlining Method for Fiction. If you’ve wanted to pick up a kindle version of this very practical and step-by-step book, now is your chance to put your name in to win a copy.
Only 50 copies are being given away with winners selected on August 30. So hurry to enter!
What You'll Learn
Goodreads Book Giveaway
by Jesper Schmidt
Giveaway ends August 30, 2021.
See the giveaway details
Plot Development: An Outlining Method for Fiction
Would you like to worry less about plot holes and weak characters?
Some writers shy away from outlining, believing it their worst nightmare, and state that time is better spent writing a novel than planning it. Then there are those who’ve tried plotting, perhaps more than a few times, only to get lost in the weeds and overwhelmed by frustration.
Stories that work all follow a certain structure; you just need to learn how to apply it.
Plot Development is a step-by-step guide which will teach you:
- How to decide on the number of characters to include in your novel
- How to make each character come alive with their own wants and needs
- How to choose between different types of outlines
- How to develop engaging events and where to place them within your story
- How to enhance your plot with potent subplots
- How to build chapters, designed to deliver an immersing experience for the reader
- How to review and edit your outline to make it even better
- How to enrich your opening and closing chapters
Included are seven bonus chapters, covering important topics like: theme, beta readers, short story plotting, and much more. Additionally, you’ll be able to download an outline template to provide an in-depth guide for your plotting. No more getting lost in those weeds!
Plot Development is brought to you by two bestselling authors, who have published more than twenty novels between them.
Leverage the power of story structure and take your writing to the next level.