This 7 lesson course will step you through how to create a great fantasy name fast, how to develop names that fit your world’s races and add to your world building, and then it will show you how to create a fantasy language tailored to your characters and cultures.
What’s In A Name Fantasy Language Writing Course
Awesome Names. A New Language. All In One Course!
Mordor. Erebor. Aragon. Shannara. Alanon. Rand al’Thor. Raistlin Majere. Daenerys Targaryen…
There is something about the words of fantasy that bring the adventure and magic to life. The names exemplify the genre. They are fantasy.
Don’t you want that for your story too?
Join me in this seven lesson course hosted on my training site Ultimate Fantasy Writer’s Guide to learn to create amazing fantasy names tailored to the world of your novel. And then push even further to build a fantasy language as epic as the people speaking it. This self-paced video course allows you to navigate through the modules when you have the time and, with lifetime access, you can come back again and again!
Take your story, and your worldbuilding, to a new level by crafting names specific to your fantasy races and then go further to create a fantasy language, or two, to further deepen your world, characters, and novel!
Check out the Individual Lessons!
- Lesson 1: Introduction – In this initial lesson, we’ll cover some of the naming trends in fantasy along with the pros and cons.
- Lesson 2: Fast Name Creation – Learn a multitude of fast name creation techniques for your world and characters.
- Lesson 3: Creating Cultural Names – Create names tailored to your fantasy world and races![/vc_column_text
- Lesson 4: Nuances of Language – Learn what aspects make a language to create a road map for building your own.
- Lesson 5: Fast Language Creation – Learn to build your first fantasy language and how to do it in days rather than months.
- Lesson 6: Build a Custom Language – Create a fantasy language entirely from your own ideas in this advanced lesson.
- Lesson 7: Final Advice – We wrap up with some final advice like why you should, or maybe you shouldn’t, create a fantasy language and how to use it in your story.