Character Development Essential Skills
Do you struggle to create memorable, realistic characters that your readers love?
If so, this short course is for you!
There are 6 modules (plus a bonus module), providing you with 86 minutes of guidance on the key methods to create fantastic characters that are unique, fit your story, and will linger in reader’s minds.
Check Out the Individual Lessons!
- Lesson 1 - Introduction: Start with an overview of the course and some great tips!
- Lesson 2 - Character Archetypes: Learn the essential roles characters fill and how to use them to develop the foundation of your character.
- Lesson 3 - Character Motivation: Develop a deep motivation that will launch your plot as well as how to set the pace for your chapters.
- Lesson 4 - What Comes First - Characters or Plotting?: Learn the essentials to create a dynamic story that will suck in readers.
- Lesson 5 - POV Characters: Delve into the secrets of how to select the characters to tell your story through and how many your book can handle.
- Lesson 6 - Character Arcs: Tie your character to the plot to create a tension-filled but nuanced novel using arcs.
- Bonus Lesson - Breathing Life Into Your Characters: Get the tips to make your character’s personality leap off the page!