How to Write a Fantasy Book Description is a step-by-step approach. It lays out everything you need to know in five simple and effective steps.
Learn how to hook readers by:
- Writing incredible taglines that grabs attention
- Escalating the tension throughout your blurb and captivate readers
- Using spellbinding words to dazzle customers
- Learning how to avoid meandering into subplots and instead make your blurb a joy to read
- Understanding how long your blurb needs to be and how to use cliffhangers effectively
- Discovering easy methods to format your blurb before uploading to online retailers like Amazon
In addition, you will find bonus chapters on how to write book descriptions for series, box sets and non-fiction.
If you like easy to follow instructions, sprinkled with helpful examples, then How to Write a Fantasy Book Description is for you.
Jesper Schmidt is a fantasy author. He is the creator of several how-to books, like the bestselling Fantasy Map Making and Twitter for Authors.
Buy the book directly from us above or purchase from your favorite e-retailer below!