Do you know how well your books are selling? We mean really know?
Without accurate sales and royalty data, you can’t make accurate assessments on advertising, read-through rate, or how well that last giveaway did. Join us as we discuss some of our favorite book sales trackers and how exactly to use them.
Check out the book sales trackers we mention in the episode!
- Book Report: https://www.getbookreport.com/
- Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/
- KDP Reports Beta: https://kdpreports.amazon.com/
- BookTrakr: https://www.booktrakr.com/
- Bundlerabbit: https://bundlerabbit.com/home/worlds
- Draft2Digital: https://www.draft2digital.com/
- Abacus: https://publishdrive.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026379074-Abacus-for-Co-Authors
Tune in for new episodes EVERY single Monday.
SUPPORT THE AM WRITING FANTASY PODCAST! Please tell a fellow author about the show and visit us at Apple podcast and leave a rating and review.
Join us at www.patreon.com/AmWritingFantasy. For as little as a dollar a month, you’ll get awesome rewards and keep the Am Writing Fantasy podcast going.
Read the full transcript below.
(Please note that it’s automatically generated and while the AI is super cool, it isn’t perfect. There may be misspellings or incorrect words on occasion).
Or you can listen to the podcast! There are several ways …
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts!
- The podcast player below. Just click play. Or scroll past it to read the full transcript (These are automatically generated and while AI is super cool, it isn’t perfect. There may be misspellings or incorrect words on occasion).
- On Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or your fave podcast app. Just search for “Am Writing Fantasy.”
- You can listen on YouTube.